Monday, July 6, 2009

The final countdown!

Well, it is 22 days until we board the plane in Tucson! Then it's on to Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and finally Jarkarta! I don't know about my trio-mates, but I am very excited! However, there is a lot of travel to be done before that happens! Kathryn must travel back from the Oregon Bach Festival in Eugene, OR, where she is currently performing.

I am currently in St. Louis, where I am visiting friends and family and working diligently on my document for my Doctorate. I have also been fortunate to see many wonderful performances while I have been away from Tucson. I saw the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra perform Mahler's 8th Symphony, three productions at Opera Theatre of St. Louis, and two productions at the Muny here in St. Louis. I will also stop by Central City Opera on my way back to Tucson.

Aryo has been in Tucson, but his focus has been on Indonesia, finalizing travel plans with the help of his wonderful mother.

When we are all finally back in Tucson, we will go to work putting the polishing touches for our July 19th concert on the St. Andrews Bach Society Concert Series. Hope we see you all there!

No comments: