Sunday, July 26, 2009

Less then 72 hours until departure!

View of the Hong Kong Airport
The Swara Sonora Trio is making its final preparations! One last rehearsal, transferring money, shopping, packing, and saying farewell to friends and family here in Tucson.

Personally, I am vary excited to see the airport in Hong Kong. It is a major feat of modern engineering, built in the sea from what used to be two small islands. I watched a program on the process, and I can't wait to see it in person! I hope I will be alert enough to take it all in after a 14 hour flight! From there it's on to Jakarta, where our adventure begins!

3 comments:

christopher jette said...

Will you guys be using sherpa's in your trek? Have a great time.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the concert in Jakarta

Unknown said...

Hong Kong looks like an awfully small target!! Have a wonderful flight and don't forget the Tylenol.