Monday, July 20, 2009

Successful Recital!

Thank you everyone who attend our recital yesterday!!! It was very successful and we had a great time. Special thanks to Lindabeth and the St. Andrew's Bach Society for having us on their series.

I don't have any pictures from the concert, but I will post them as soon as I get my hands on them. However, one of our sponsors (and Kathryn's mom!) posted a photo on the Canelo Hills blog. Be sure to pay them a visit!

Until I get the photos from the concert, here are some photos from the dinner we had afterwords at Guadalajara Grill.

The whole party!














Swara Sonora Trio














Kathryn with Emily and Allison (who both traveled a long way to see and hear us! Thank you guys!)














Nathan and his dad















Aryo with our favorite patron!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Sorry I missed the concert. Chuck and Joan thought it was lovely. What an exciting send off for your big trans-Pacific trip.